Saturday, January 9, 2010

what is this?!!?

so i've played mental ping pong for a while now about beginning a blog.  at this point i'm not going to make any crazy commitments to blogging every hour, but i'll do the best i can!


why am i starting this blog? 


well because of the many things going on around me recently... a friend becoming a miracle after a horrific car accident... a friend's disappointment of hearing no heartbeats when going in for an ultrasound of her twin babies... a friend's fight to keep her marriage... a friend's struggle to conceive a child...


all these things going on around us that make us question our life, the plan for our life, this crazy world we live in, all the questions that we come up with during trials.


i want to inspire and educate the women in my life to know that you are amazingly wonderfully made and realize things you never dreamed possible or at some point were convinced you didn't deserve can be yours.


what is this blog about? 


well, who knows where we'll take this journey!?  i've got a lot of ideas running thru my head.  some posts i'm sure will be comical stories from my life and yours.  some will be advice.  some will be about the books and movies i've read.  some will be ideas for your marriage, your children, your friendships.  beauty tips.  cleaning tips.  recipes.  crafts.  so many things packaged into one simple blog.



so you, reading this right now, know that you are loved.  get ready... your life is about to change.

3 comments:

Karita said...

Suzanne, I am so excited that you are doing this! So many women need to know they are created as masterpieces! Love you!

Megan said...

I look foward to reading your blogs! Suzanne, I think you are an amazing woman. I am so glad I have got to know you!

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic idea, girlie!!! Good for you, trying to help us help each other...you are awesome, and I'm blessed to consider you a friend. Thx so much for all you've done for us the past two months...YOU, my friend, are amazing!

Post a Comment